Maybe he becomes a Prime or something, I don't know.
Sorry I can't be more specific.
-Knockout is kidnapped by MECH, who actually remain exactly the same as we know them. He's basically placed in the same situation the Breakdown the Autobots already know was (right down to the optic removal)
-Starscream is terrified of med bays, because early on in the war, he was kidnapped by the Autobots and brought to one of their labs (which was a converted med bay) and opened up to 'see what made him tick'. He was rescued by Megatron, but the trauma remains
-Starscream does NOT want to kill Megatron and replace him as leader
-SG!Smokescreen is the parallel to the Starscream we know, in that he wants to lead the Autobots
-Shockwave and Ratchet work together to help the Autobots find a way home
-Upon the Autobot's departure:
Optimus: "It is reassuring to know that, though in another dimension, the Megatronus I once knew still lives."
Megatron: "I could say the same of you, Orion."
And then, ideally, a sequel where the SG!Decepticons (or at least a few, being Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Knockout, and Breakdown) end up in the Prime!verse we know. The Autobots bring them to their base, freaking the kids out until everything is explained to them, though they're still wary of the SG!Cons. These Decepticons then help the Autobots defeat THEIR counterparts. Eventually, the SG!Decepticons find a way to transport themselves back to their own dimension (very specific requirements that they thought they wouldn't be able to recreate caused the Autobots to return to their own dimension before), but they manage to configure it so that they can travel to and from at any time. When the Decepticons go to leave, Miko tries to follow, but is pushed back by one of Soundwave's tendril...things... to keep her from coming with them.
Points if Starscream gets kidnapped by the Decepticons of the Prime!verse and they decide to see if there's a significant difference, so they begin to open him up before he's able to be rescues. He's practically catatonic due to fear and resurfaced memories by the time they get him back to base
- Current Location:my bed
- Current Mood: dorky
Any characters are fine with me, Decepticons, Autobots. Any continuity.
This bunny is quite old and I want refresh it.
There are a lot of stories where poor Jazz has big troubles/totally messed up life, but one day comes Prowl the Knight in shining armor, saves Jazz, they fall in love etc. But I don’t remember stories about Prowl in trouble and Jazz the Savior. Maybe someone will like this plot.
- Current Mood: bouncy
Let's say that G1 is happening in modern day and it has been a number of years since the Autobots have met their human friends, but their bonds remain strong. Spike has grown up into a young man and works closely with the Autobots as a 'cultural translator' (or so the Autobots claim to the government), when his younger cousin Sam comes to stay with him and his dad for the Summer. Of course he has to show Sam his cool alien robot friends! (or maybe it's an accidental meeting- it's up to you). Spike feels responsible for Sammy and wants to keep him out of trouble... it's just kind of hard to do around the Autobots.
One of the Bots (or maybe Cons if that's your jam) takes a romantic/sexual interest in Sam, which Spike didn't think was possible (despite everything with Astoria). Cue Spike trying to protect Sam's chastity or something or other (because Aunt Judy is terrifying with that bat and he doesn't want her to be pissed at him or the Autobots).
Backstory for both: In the early days of the rebuilding of Cybertron, many Cybertronians wanted to see if sparklings developed inside a mech or femme would be stronger/healthier than those left to develop out in the open. Somehow, Knockout found himself, begrudgingly, in this program. He carried a sparkling full term, thus creating Sideswipe. For a long time, Sideswipe didn't understand why people didn't trust his carrier, but then learns about it in school and kinda gives him the cold shoulder.
"You don't have any right to tell me what I'm allowed to do!"
"Sideswipe, I am your carrier."
"Yeah, but you also used to be a Decepticon!"
"You've known that." .... "But... now you know what that means."
1) Due to the concern of some Autobots on Cybertron, Knockout ends up on Earth to be the new medic for Team Bee, though unaware that he'll also be tending to Sideswipe. When he arrives, Sideswipe pretends not to recognize him, so he does the same. Eventually, Sideswipe somehow gets infected with cosmic rust. He's quarantined, but Knockout is determined to save him. So he goes in without any sort of protection, since there's no time to get any, and works frantically until he's able to save Sideswipe. Problem: Now, he's got cosmic rust. Sideswipe gets really upset because he realizes that he mattered the most to Knockout, even above his own life, and finally comes clean to the others about Knockout being his carrier. They contact Cybertron and manage to get Ratchet to Earth to save him, this time with protective gear to prevent further contamination. It's almost too late, to the point where Knockout's spark, as a defense mechanism to try to keep infection from spreading further, releases a lot of its energy. Enough to make it seem like the spark signature has gone offline. He stays 'offline' for a few days, and the others have kept his frame in good condition for a funeral of sorts that they were going to have. Sideswipe spends a lot of his time by where they've stored his frame.
-Ratchet has had Knockout on a spark monitor that can be heard throughout the entire scrapyard and Sideswipe is trying to convince himself that Knockout will survive when he 'flatlines'
-Sideswipe has to awkwardly explain to the humans that, in their terms, Knockout is more like his 'mother' than his 'father'
-(unrelated to most of the plot) Knockout convinces Bee to look up Raf and visit him (50 years after Prime? I think I read that in a fic, but I don't know if it's canon or just a number. Either way, I'm good with that number)
2) Some sort of technical accident sends Sideswipe into the past... into the days of TFP. He fanboys a little bit when meeting Team Prime, but quickly hides it. He lies about where he came from for now, joining them in their fight against the Decepticons. However, he has to tell Optimus the truth after a battle that both he and Knockout took part in. ("I mean, yeah, he makes me mad a lot, but I can't fight my carrier...") Optimus then pulls him from fights with Knockout/strategically places him on the other side of the battlefield. He has to tell Ratchet about Sideswipe being from the future, though he leaves out his relation with Knockout, in order for them to find Sideswipe a way home.
-Sideswipe gets captured by the Decepticons and 'interrogated' by Knockout
-Knockout makes some comment of how 'Sideswipe kinda reminds him of himself'
-The kids, mostly Miko, notice Optimus keeping Sideswipe away from Knockout and try to come up with all sorts of crazy reasons for it
-(going with the above statement) "Maybe he's from the future and Knockout's his dad!" ..... "Nah, that's not right."
2) Random Autobot: "Oh yes, I'm just going to go walking around in my protoform and get shot."
Random Autobot 2: "No need to be sarcastic."
3) "Why do you have a huge size dent in your door?"
"I had to stop Spike's lawnmower from crashing into another car otherwise someone would have really gotten hurt."
4) Art: Elita One sitting on a throne with Chromia and Firestar standing on either side of her. They push either a Decepticon or Autobot into a pit that has sharkticons/Insecticons in it.
5) Art: Starscream with glasses
6) G1: Inferno firewalker. Inferno is famous because he is fire resistant. He can walk through fire without melting anything on his frame.
- Current Mood: lazy
I mean, imagine it... Blackarachnia falling out of the sky onto the Ark, the Autobots finding her and reacting with shock to her organic half, her awakening and attempt to escape, only to be stopped by.. Optimus?
An older, taller, and much stronger Optimus.
(bonus points if she thinks this Optimus is kinda hot. But just a little bit. It's the voice, really).
So an indignant Blackarachnia has to stay and cooperate with these weird Autobots so she can get home. Needless to say, she hates it.
(double bonus points if she meets G1 Elita AND finds out about Prime's relationship to her) (and triple bonus points if Waspinator shows up, maybe with the Decepticons)
His emotional processor. Now, Prowl can't feel at all. He doesn't speak completely monotone, because his logic systems guide his voice inflections, but he has no idea what they mean.
Because of this problem, Prowl is sometimes unintentionally very rude, especially to the humans. Ratchet looks into everything he can to help, but Earth just doesn't have the proper supplies to replace an emotional processor, since Prowl's was too badly damaged to be fixed.
Jazz is very hurt by this turn of events, as he and Prowl were close. REALLY close. So he's doing everything he can to help Ratchet, even offering up his own emotional processor (he gets hit for that).
Obviously, JazzxProwl, but feel free to add any other pairings!
- Current Mood: blah
Jazz (from the TFAverse, after the 3rd season finale) wakes up in an unfamiliar medbay. He realizes his joints feel rusty and stiff, he can't comm. anyone, and has no feeling beyond his waist. He manages to pull himself up slightly to see that his waist is slightly separated from his torso. The medbay door opens, revealing a strange green mech who looks at Jazz in shock, saying his name in utter disbelief.
Basically Jazz is bodyswapped with Jazz, but Jazz is dead so only Jazz wakes up as Jazz, but not as Jazz, an alternate universe's Jazz.
I mean, TFA Jazz wakes up in the previously-dead body of Bayverse Jazz IN the Bayverse, scaring the wrenches out of Ratchet.
That's the basic premise, but of course here's some things that could happen:
1. Jazz doubles over laughing when Optimus tells him he's the leader of all Autobot forces because: Optimus Prime, young maintenance crew bot, being a Decepticon-sized, deep voiced, battle-masked mech? Similar reactions to the contrast between the mechs Jazz knew and these new ones.
2. Prowl arrives on Earth to see a mech he thought dead walking around and cracking jokes. Also, Jazz hearing Prowl's voice and finding out that dear Primus, Prowl's ALIVE. In all, angst and shipping across 'verses.
3. Sentinel Prime is a jerk across the multiverse. What makes each Sentinel unique is HOW much of a jerk he is.
The transformers were slaves created by the Quintesson. Their bodies come from the planet dubbed Cybertron's mechanical outer shell/crust and their power cores or "sparks" are mined from the planet's volatile inner energy. "Cybertron" itself is a powerful, grouchy, sapient mechanical planet who takes exception to this mutilation and theft. Spark Eaters are the planet's defense against these parasites and a way to return its stolen life energy from the abominations burrowing into its body. The Matrix of Leadership was created from an integral part of Cybertron's core with the two fold purpose of both weakening the planet and controlling the rapidly advancing development of their slaves. The Prime is simply the lead slave who the other slaves are programmed to obey through the control of the Matrix. However the Quintesson did not count on a Prime itself using its power to drive them off and after doing so the transformers were free to grow, adapt, and advance on their own.
Eons pass and the slaves have split and war upon themselves, ultimately leaving a dormant planet behind and relatively unguarded.
Autobot and Decepticon alike are rapidly recalled to Cybertron to protect their home from the Quintessons who have ripped Wells- great holes- into the planet to mine its remaining energy. Though unresponsive and powerless itself, the planet's natural defenses rise greater then ever to fight the invaders and the abominations on its surface. Refusing to lose the planet once more the Quintessons command the newest Prime heed their demand and obey or be destroyed by the swarming Spark Eaters. It is his function, his purpose to compel the slaves to obedience, a function that he has only half fulfilled.
Horrified at the truth, that their home is a tortured and imprisoned being that their very lives were stolen from, that by existing he has taken his Autobot's true choice away, and separated, backed up to the edge of the largest Well by a tide of Spark Eaters and the Quintessons over head dangling his survival as threat and bribe, Optimus does the only thing he can.
This is the universe Orion Pax is expelled into when Cybertron spits him back out of the well. A universe where Autobot, Neutral, and Decepticon alike have no memory of Optimus Prime.
( Read more...Collapse )
What I want to see is a fic where Roller is still with Orion's group when his powers start developing. I imagine there was a time where he was accidentally hurting others with his power and I just really want to see how everyone reacts!
Obviously this is in the IDW universe. Feel free if you write this to have any pairings and any ratings.
- Current Mood: cheerful
1)2007 Movieverse - Mikaela finds herself alone when Decepticons attack, and ends up coming close to death. It seems, however, that her contact with the AllSpark left her with enough residual energy to turn her into a Cybertronian, but with few or none of her memories as a human. The Decepticons take full advantage, and recruit her into their group.
Of course, at some points she ends up fighting against the Autobots.
-Would love the Autobots to somehow work it out.
-Does she find out/work it out/get told/end up finding repressed memories and finding out?
2)2007 Movieverse - When Prowl lands on Earth, he loses the co-ordinates of the Autobot Base, but recalls those of Sam's house. He scans a Police car alt, and decides To go to the boy in hopes that Sam can help him rejoin his companions. Not realising that the last time Sam saw a Police car, it had a seriously bad attitude.
- Bonus points if a) Prowl scans the exact same car Barricade did, or
- Unknowingly scans Barrucade himself in alt.
- Bonus points if Sam screams like a girl when he spots Prowl
3) Any continuity - Starscream suddenly goes into heat while out on a flight. This makes him do one of two things when he sees other Cybertroniand, He tries to 1) interface with them till they are exhausted, or 2) attack them if he perceives them as a threat. The Autobots capture him and confine him to a room /tie him down to a berth for his own safety. Ratchet finds out that in heat, a Seeker's sex drive is insanely high, and interface is needed to stop the Seeker going mad/dying. So most of the Autobots end up performing this duty.
Bonus points if:
a) the ENTIRE Autobot forces in the Ark/Base/wherever are needed.
b Starscream wears them ALL out. (Yes,including Prime/Aerialbots)
c) Skywarp and/or Thundercracker have to rescue the Autobits and the situation by taking him on themselves.
4)This is the one I've done, but am throwing open for others.
G1: when Alpha Trion rebuilt Otion Pax into Optimus Prime, he wasn't the only participant. The other damaged mechs were added as the Command Deck and Roller, with Orion. Optimus Prime is a gestalt personality of the three, or at least he was. As Optimus was the first gestalt, when things started going wrong, his gestalt mind had been on the longest, and when Alpha Trion found out, he found the three separate minds had become irreversibly subsumed by the Optimus mind. So yeah, that's what I did, the whole "Optimus Prime is a (failed/too successful)gestalt, and this is why" (was inspired by KDZeal's "Part Of None" on fanfiction.net)
So - Do any of the Autobots know this?
-Do they find out?
-Do the Decepticons find out?
So, there they are, adopt away.
1) Prime, with Jazz and Prowl (Animated version): Prowl used to be Barricade, Megatron's most loyal and lethal assassin. A hit gone wrong, however, made him realize his error and defect. He found some neutrals to overhaul his frame and took a new designation: Prowl. Only Optimus and Ratchet are aware of this, and now that Megatron seems to have another trick up his sleeve, and a big one at that, Prowl knows the only way to find out what it is is to send in a sleeper agent. So Ratchet rebuilds his old body and they reprogram him to once again become Barricade. There are precautions in place, so that he is physically incapable of mortally wounding an Autobot (his weapons or frame will lock up). He is given artificial memories of killing Prowl to explain Prowl's disappearance (it will all come out when he comes back). Optimus and Ratchet keep this information a secret so that the others won't 'go easy' on Barricade and make the Cons suspect something. Barricade steals Wheeljack's ship, which he uses to board the Nemesis, at first only meeting Starscream and Knockout, who aim their weapons. Megatron shows up, sees Barricade, who was thought to be dead for centuries (no one knew he became Prowl). He makes him his new SIC. Barricade sees a rebellion against Megatron forming so he starts killing Eradicons after torturing them for information. Jazz finds out that 'Barricade killed Prowl' and is out for revenge (they were together, but they hadn't sparkmerged yet). Jazz is then kidnapped and given to Barricade to interrogate. "Barricade, be more careful this time. I won't bring you new toys if you keep breaking them."
Points if Jazz figures it out before he's captured
2) Animated: An injury in training causes Prowl's emotional control processor to short out, so he becomes unable to control his emotional reactions (ie blowing up at Bulkhead or getting depressed when Bee picks on him or insults him). He's had feelings for Jazz, so they come out, but luckily, Jazz feels the same. The Decepticons hear about Prowl's problem and exploit it in battle, causing him to have a complete emotional breakdown. When he is taken back to the med bay after a near fatal injury, he's scanned and it's finally revealed what happened so they finally fix it. After this, though, Prowl becomes even more closed off than before, even to Jazz. When Jazz finally gets him to speak... "Jazz, I revealed my spark to everyone. My deepest thoughts and feelings. I cried in front of them! How can I face the team after such humiliation?"
Points if Bee makes Prowl cry more than once before feeling bad about it
3) Animated: Blitwing wanders away from the rest of the Cons for awhile, wanting time to just chill (no pun intended). He sees a girl wandering the woods, and something seems off about her, so he watches her. Turns out, as he soon finds, she's an escaped mental patient and just as nutty as he is! She has schizophrenia of the voices in your head variety, and he constantly flips personalities in this conversation. He takes a slight liking to her, so when people come to take her back to the asylum she escaped from, he helps her escape.
4) Prime: An electrical storm hits the Nemesis and a power surge causes Starscream and Soundwave to switch bodies. Neither can figure out how to switch back do for the time being, they have to live each other's lives. This is kinda hard, since they're so different. 'Starscream' is suddenly far too quite, and 'Soundwave' is much too talkative. It is revealed that Soundwave doesn't talk because he has a speech impediment (the way he usually talks in most other continuities. I call it a Cybertronian speech impediment). Megatron catches on that something's wrong when 'Soundwave' starts plotting to overthrow him. Soundwave actually gets really mad at Starscream for that, startling the Seeker. Now, they're both desperate to get their bodies back.
I hope someone adopts my poor bunnies.
1) Prime: In a battle with the Autobots, Starscream gets a very bad electrical charge directly to his spark, permanently damaging it. After examining him on the Nemesis, Knockout knows Megatron will kill Starscream for his uselessness. Since Starscream is his only friend other than Breakdown (who is dead) Knockout doesn't want him to die. So he calls the Autobots,begging them to take care of him. They finally somehow agree, bridging him to base and putting him on med watch. The strain put on his spark makes him unable to transform without threatening his own life. The words "You may as well have removed my wings" is a Seeker suicide warning, and that's exactly what he says, though Arcee's the only one who recognizes it for what it is for some reason. For some reason, she decides to tell Optimus, and they keep a closer eye on Starscream. Later, he attempts to assist in a battle, probably feeling like he owes them or something, and almost dies. While he's recovering and unconscious, Arcee reluctantly tells him he proved himself as an Autobot. After he has recovered as much as he can from this, the others are gone, leaving June watching him when he has a spark attack and goes into spark arrest. Does he survive? Up to you.
2) Prime: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Knockout and Breakdown somehow get transformed into humans (Megatron as an adult, the others inexplicably teenagers). The 'teens' have to stay with the humans: Soundwave with Raf, Breakdown with Jack, and Starscream and Knockout with Miko. The 'Cons end up having to go to school, so they have to take human names. During this time, Starscream and Knockout enter a relationship which Miko has mixed feelings about (they frag in the guest room, right next to her room). There's a school dance which they are required to attend. All the girls flirt with Knockout, to which he finally says, "Sorry ladies, you're not really my type," the calls Starscream over for a dance. Miko sees this and comments, "You know, they're actually kind of cute together when they're not having sex in the guest room." Whether or not they get turned back is up to you.
-Megatron is forced to chaperone the dance
-Soundwave is a telepath and keeps his ability after becoming human
I've read stories where it is considered taboo by both Autobots and Decepticons to attack a medic in the field if they are currently trying to save a life. But only if they're working on another bot. If they're fighting, then it's a free-for-all. Most of the fics I've read deal with Ratchet in this predicament and everyone else reacting.
I'm not sure if the Decepticons will get that worked up over it, but I *need* to see a story where Knockout is trying to save someone and he's either taken down by blaster fire when someone wasn't watching where they were aiming, or they did it on purpose. Can be another Decepticon or an Autobot that figured they'd never get a better chance to take out the enemy CMO...
Even better if Knockout gets shot/hurt because he saw it coming but chose to protect his patient as best he could instead of moving out of the way as doctors do, maybe his patient is a high-ranking 'Con, IDK... but I'd also like to see him being hurt to the point where Ratchet actually has to go help him because he's the only other medic out there with the skills needed to deal with injuries of that magnitude.
This can take place before or after Breakdown, and to write this plot might make Knockout kinda OOC but I really hope to read anything like this soon!!
So we have Optimus in Korbin(Bruce W)'s place and Roddy in Leeloo(Milla J)'s. Roddy is the 'Chosen One' of a prophecy but they discover later that he can't do it on his own, he needs Prime's help to fulfill it. He's just getting weaker the longer he's at it on his own, and, like Leeloo, he's all tired and listless by the end. The key to fulfilling the prophecy? Love. It works because the two have been dancing around each other but it takes this to make them (or Optimus at least) admit it. Up to anon as to what he needs to stop... (Unicron?)
Can be done with them as normal or maybe with holoforms or as human!formers. Bayverse is even usable too if only to include the human characters from there. :)
This prompt can either be filled in a crackish manner, or in a more serious manner (such as writing about the societal changes and/or changes in relationship or psyche of a character.)
- Current Mood: sleepy
Everyone knows the birth in an elevator story :D
I was hoping someone could write a fic where Prowl and Jazz get stuck together in an elevator and Jazz was in *cough* labor *cough* (god, I need a better word for this; delivery? separation?)
Anyway, in my head for this fic I picture that Prowl and Jazz live in the same apartment building, with Jazz having recently moved in to get away from his previous lover (and sire of the sparkling) who's a total jerk. Prowl is an Enforcer and as such has odd work hours, plus he's naturally slightly antisocial and develops hard bonds with other mechs.
So, one night when Jazz feels that it's time for the sparkling to come, he decides to take the elevator of their apartment building to go to the hospital. Prowl in the mean time has been headed for work so he as well takes the elevator. Both are in the same elevator :D
Unexpectedly, the elevator stops (no idea what the reason could be, but the main thing is that they are stuck and the doors can't open, especially because they are exactly between floors)
Jazz tries to hold on for as much as he could. He really does. He spend an agonizing orn trying to stall the delivery but eventually he can't otherwise he risks damage to the sparkling. Thankfully he has a flustered/worried Enforcer with him to help out. Eventually that sparkling is delivered, but the doors still don't open. I actually see them staying in the elevator around two, two and a half or three orns (days) but of course if whoever takes this has other plans - go right ahead!
In the stime spent with Jazz, Prowl decides Jazz is a decent mech and after all the commotion is over they grow close and become something more. ^^
I envision Constructicons with a virus/overcharged, bots in the construction field facing this to fix it, or facing the plans (do I build or not) , or honestly just Constructicons (or others) doing a tour of the strangest things humans have done.
Whatever it is, I hope it brings some giggles.
Can't handle all these too.
- You know the ol’ saying that ‘Seekers make great sparkling protectors’? It’s a lie. Propaganda spread by the … (Decepticon of your choice)
I know I've adopted a few bunnies from others, but for the life of me, I have dropped them - can anyone point me to the posts and/or authors that I've promised to write a drabble, fic, or something for?
- Current Music:The Hurt & The Healer -
I just watched the TFP episode Scrapheap and can't get over how cute that first scraplet Raf comes across is (see here if you aren't familiar with TFP: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Scrapheap-a
I'd like a short story where Bob finds this lonely little scraplet, insinctively knows it's not dangerous and promptly decides to adopt it. After all, he remembers how horrible it was to be small and alone and hungry. The scraplet is extremely fond of its new master/caretaker, loves riding on his back and snuggle with him when recharging. Of course Bob may have some trouble convincing the bots around him that his little scraplet isn't dangerous, but one way or another he succeeds.
Bonus points if Bob brings his new friend to the rec room or some such place and inadvertedly scares the skidplates off everyone there. =)
When Ironhide was young, he had a thing for wings. Not exactly a popular thing in grounder-populated areas. He met Sunstorm, who was generally shunned by other seekers, because he's a follower or Primus rather than the seekers main divinity Zephyrus (don't know where that came from, maybe another fanfic). The two oddballs hit it off, and eventually there was the patter of little pedes. LOTS of little pedes.
First litter: Optimus & Starscream
Third: Sideswipe & Sunstreaker
Fourth: Cliffjumper & Bumblebee
Now, imagine this strange family history coming to public knowledge on Earth.
Grab some popcorn.
I would love to see a fic that is set right after Starscream returns from his mission without Skyfire. I want him to be depressed and angry, and to be wandering around Iacon or Vos after being (unjustly) kicked out of the Academy when he just sort of zones out.
When he comes back to himself he's in some cavern he's never seen before, his appearance has changed (from G1 to IDW preferably,) and there's this weird thing in his spark chamber that kind of looks like the Matrix. And so the AU begins!
Extra points for:
+ Optimus Prime running out of some meeting to head over to where Starscream is because he sensed him through the Matrix. Yes! Someone to share the paperwork!
+ Hell being rained on the Science Academy
+ This new factor known as Starscream interrupts Megatron's war planning. If it starts up again later is up to you.
+ "Arise Winglord Starscream"
+ Primus and Starscream have sass/idea battles through the Matrix. Primus is overjoyed because no one has talked to him in forever.
Any pairings (or none!) Intercourse is optional, but any kind is welcome! Feel free to add other Matrix-like things showing up! (A Matrix for you, and a Matrix for you, and a Matrix for you...)